As part of our Covid 19 response, we have developed a new electronic signature feature which enables users to sign online entries electronically using a touch screen.
Here’s how it works:
- As part of the entry process online, there is now a 9th step that will ask for a valid cell phone number for each person associated with that entry. Phone numbers should be entered in a 10 digit format.
- When user enters a viable number, there will be a green check mark beside the number indicating that this is a viable cell phone number (so that a text can be received).
- A link will be texted to any parties for whom a signature is needed.
- Clicking the link will bring the user to the login page. Log in.
- A box will appear that allows the user to sign and agree to the terms.
- Sign and agree to the terms. Press submit.
- User will be notified that the signature has been received.
- The signature will immediately go to the horse show and be attached to the entry.